Pages

02 September 2012

New Garden History Course

I've been a little slow with things lately but now that my dissertation is done, I can pull my head out of the sand and see what's happening in the big, wide world. There's a new on-line garden history course taught by garden historian Toby Musgrave that started yesterday but it runs again in October so it's not too late to register:

4 Thousand Years of Garden History
03 10

Overview

Course length: 4 weeks

  • Next start date: 6th October
  • Course price: £145
  • 100% satisfaction money back guarantee
Dr. Toby Musgrave, well-known teacher and writer in landscape architecture, garden design and garden history here explores more than 150 gardens over four millennia of Western garden design.
He considers the why, the what, the how and the where of garden design by tracing the development of gardens through history and across social, political and philosophical boundaries.

Toby has been very kind to post my blog on his so I'd like to take this opportunity to return the favor. His class looks really interesting and if I hadn't just finished a big ol' garden history dissertation, I'd sign up! 

No comments: